Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We transmit your credit card and address data to our merchant services provider to obtain authorization for the charges.
- If you placed a large order or ordered specialty items, we may give your address to our manufacturer/wholesaler for the purpose of shipping your products to you.
- Your address information is electronically provided to our shipping vendors (i.e., FedEx, UPS, USPS) so that they may deliver your package to you.
- Your information is stored on our servers so that we may retain your information for future orders. Your credit card data is automatically purged immediately after your transaction.
- We don't sell or share your information with anyone other than our shippers, your credit card bank, and our credit card processors. Your trust in us is important. We won't even tell your spouse you were here.
- Our mailing list is opt-in only. If you decide you no longer want to be included, then opting out is done automatically via a link in your email - no need to send us an email and then wait to be removed.
- We do not sell or give your customer information to any other companies or entities - PERIOD!
We strive at providing a safe and easy way to purchase online or offline. Our online shopping system is one of the most reliable and secure systems available in the industry today, but if you want to place your order via toll-free phone or fax, please contact our sales team and feel free to place your orders the way that makes you most comfortable.
ORDER VERIFICATION & ADVISORIES
You will receive email verifications at each stage of the order process, i.e.
- Receipt of order
- Order shipment
- Carrier tracking numbers when available
- Advice of delay and estimated delivery time for special or out-of-stock items
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Western Boot Sales reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. All orders placed by credit card are subject to address verification by our credit and fraud avoidance department, and this may delay the processing of your order. This is all done to protect you. We cannot be held responsible if your order is delayed for any of these or other reasons. If you have any questions about your order, we are glad to answer any questions you might have - feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-888-LuvMyBg (1-888-588-6924) between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time.
When an order needs to be shipped to an address different from the billing address or when an international credit card is used, we might need to obtain your authorization. If you want us to ship your order to an address different from your billing address, we may ask you to call your credit card issuing bank and add the 'ship to' address as an "authorized alternate shipping address".
- Not all of the merchandise shown in our on-line store is stocked by Western Boot Sales. The majority of the items shown are shipped directly from the manufacturer.
- Most items are shipped the following business day after you have placed your order. However, some manufacturers take 3-5 business days to process your order prior to shipping. If you have an urgent need for an item, please use one of the express shipping options at checkout.
- WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DELAYS IN ORDER PROCESSING OR SHIPPING!
- If any item is temporarily out of stock or discontinued we will contact you regarding your order.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- *Sales tax of 6% will be charged to Connecticut residents only.
- Please allow 3-5 business days to process your order, prior to shipping. If you need it fast, use one of the expedited shipping options at checkout.
- Orders shipped directly from our suppliers will be shipped using the manufacturer's preferred carriers. This is something that is beyond the control of Western Boot Sales and therefore we cannot be held responsible if another shipping method is selected upon checkout.
- All orders must provide a physical shipping address. This is due to most orders being shipped using carriers other than the United States Postal Service, which DO NOT deliver to post office boxes.